February 18, 2011

Some states have a two- or three-step registration process.  California is one of these.  You qualify to do business with the Secretary of State.  Using documentation you get from that office, you apply for tax exemption from the Franchise Tax Board.  In addition, you must register with the Attorney General.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *