Big Nonprofit Ideas for the Other 95%
Sponsored by GE Grace corporate real estate services.
- Live: Talking Alternative Radio, Fridays, 1-2PM Eastern
- Archive: Subscribe on iTunes and listen anytime, anyplace on the device of your choice.
Conversations with Marc Ecko, Craig Newmark & Naomi Levine
First, thoughts on branding–and other business lessons applicable to charities–from Marc Ecko, founder of the very consistent brand Ecko Enterprises.
Then, Craig Newmark, the founder of Craigslist and CraigConnects has ideas about simple communications and knowing when to stop talking. I interviewed Marc and Craig at the NextGen:Charity 2011 conference.
I close with Naomi Levine, executive director of the Heyman Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising at New York University. Last May, at a reception for my show, we talked about professionalizing fundraising and enhancing its stature; the role of trustees; government oversight; motivation for small charities; and the future of the charity community.
Top Trends. Sound Advice. Lively Conversation.
You’re on the air and on target as I delve into the big issues facing your nonprofit—and your career.
If you have big dreams but a small budget, tune in to Tony Martignetti Nonprofit Radio.
I interview the best in the business on every topic from board relations, fundraising, social media and compliance, to technology, accounting, volunteer management, finance, marketing and beyond. Always with you in mind.
“Like” the show’s Facebook page.
Here is the link to the podcast: 082: Marc Ecko, Craig Newmark & Naomi Levine – Tony Martignetti Nonprofit Radio.
Also, all of these video interviews are available on my YouTube channel.
- Nonprofit Radio Interview with Marc Ecko, Founder and CCO of Marc Ecko Enterprises
- Nonprofit Radio Interview with Craig Newmark, founder of CraigConnects and Craigslist
- Nonprofit Radio Interview with Naomi Levine, Executive Director, George H. Heyman, Jr. Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising